Leka Solid Conservatory Roof
Solid Conservatory Roof supplied ready to fit
- Perfect replacement for old glazed roofs
- Industry leading U-Value of 0.15
- Installation time is typically 2-3 days
- JHAI Approved for Building Regulation compliance
- Lightweight glass-reinforced plastic ring beam and rafters
- Breather membrane gets the roof weathertight faster
- Choice of Tapco Slate or Metrotile external finishes
- 40-year system warranty
Window Warehouse is the National Approved Fabricator for Leka Tiled Conservatory Roof.
Leka lightweight solid roof is made to measure, easy to fit and because we manufacture it in our Portsmouth factory, it’s delivered fast. Leka is the only GRP system in the market and is half the weight of a typical solid roof.
Approved Solid Conservatory Roof System for Building Regulation Compliance
The Leka Solid Conservatory Roof System is has undergone a lengthy in-depth assessment of the system, policies and installer training packages to ensure that all the structural details are accurate.
All the condensation risk analysis reports and U-value calculations are checked, confirmed and kept up to date. The Leka System is a fully approved registered system that is certified to comply with Building Regulations.
Highly insulated for a space you can use all year round
Leka Solid Conservatory Roofs are highly insulated to achieve an industry leading U-Value of 0.15W/m2K. This means a conservatory with a Leka solid tiled roof will keep the heat in during the cold months and the summer sun out, for a space that homeowners can truly use all year round.
Choice of Tapco Slate or Metrotile External Roof Finishes
Unique Solid Conservatory Roof System
The construction of a Leka Solid Conservatory Roofs completely different from aluminium and timber systems.
- A higher tensile strength than steel.
- No condensation such as alternative aluminium products
- No thermal bridging such as alternative aluminium products
- No moisture absorption such as timber products
- High-grade PVC thermal board spans up to 1 metre – 185kg point load centre.
- 100% waterproof. No felt required.
- 1/3 the weight of a standard marine plywood sheet.
- Supplied cut to size – no messy plasterboard.
- Up to 1-metre span.
- Accepts standard plaster finish.
- Lightweight and easy to handle – 1/3 the weight of plasterboard.
Breather membrane –
- Saves 1 to 2 hours of installation time and gets the roof watertight faster.